Product Description"The Dysautonomia Project" is a much needed tool for physicians, patients, or caregivers looking to arm themselves with the power of knowledge. It combines current publications from leaders in the field of autonomic disorders with explanations for doctors and patients about the signs and symptoms, which will aid in reducing the six-year lead time to diagnosis.
- The Dysautonomia Project Understanding Autonomic Nervous System Disorders for Physicians and Patients
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- POTS - Together We Stand: Riding the Waves of Dysautonomia
- Dysautonomia, POTS Syndrome: Diagnosis, symptoms, treatment, causes, doctors, nervous disorders, prognosis, research, history, diet, physical therapy, ... and more all covered! Facts & Information.
- Never Bet Against Occam: Mast Cell Activation Disease and the Modern Epidemics of Chronic Illness and Medical Complexity
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- POTS: What It Really Is & Why It Happens
- Living Life to the Fullest with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Guide to Living a Better Quality of Life While Having EDS
- The Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome/Dysautonomia Survival Guide
- Dysautonomia Pots Syndrome: All You Need To Know About Dysautonomia Or POTS Syndrome, All The Symptoms, How To Diagnose POTS Syndrome And The Best ... Pots Syndrome Awareness) (Volume 1)
- My Crazy Life: A Humorous Guide to Understanding Mast Cell Disorders
- POTS and Other Acquired Dysautonomia in Children and Adolescents: Diagnosis, Interventions, and Multi-disciplinary Management
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Dysautonomia Project: Understanding Autonomic Nervous System Disorders for Physicians and Patients" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.