Product Description"The Dysautonomia Project" is a much needed tool for physicians, patients, or caregivers looking to arm themselves with the power of knowledge. It combines current publications from leaders in the field of autonomic disorders with explanations for doctors and patients about the signs and symptoms, which will aid in reducing the six-year lead time to diagnosis.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- POTS - Together We Stand: Riding the Waves of Dysautonomia
- Dysautonomia, POTS Syndrome: Diagnosis, symptoms, treatment, causes, doctors, nervous disorders, prognosis, research, history, diet, physical therapy, ... and more all covered! Facts & Information.
- POTS: What It Really Is & Why It Happens
- Power Over POTS: A Family Guide to Managing Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- Never Bet Against Occam: Mast Cell Activation Disease and the Modern Epidemics of Chronic Illness and Medical Complexity
- The Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome/Dysautonomia Survival Guide
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- Surviving and Thriving with an Invisible Chronic Illness: How to Stay Sane and Live One Step Ahead of Your Symptoms
- Living Life to the Fullest with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Guide to Living a Better Quality of Life While Having EDS
- My Crazy Life: A Humorous Guide to Understanding Mast Cell Disorders
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Dysautonomia Project: Understanding Autonomic Nervous System Disorders for Physicians and Patients" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.