In Miracles and Mayhem in the ER, Dr. Brent Russell shares true-life stories of his early days as an Emergency Room doctor. Contemplative and oftentimes hilarious, Dr. Russell leads the reader through the glass doors and down the narrow halls of the ER where desperate patients, young and old, come to get well.
Occasionally heart wrenching and always fast-paced, Miracles and Mayhem in the ER will have readers holding their breath one second and celebrating the next. Through his night shifts at a renowned Portland, OR hospital, Russell discovers his role and his confidence as he treats people from all walks of life including humanity's most bizarre in the ER. Each shift brings a new, bracing story to tell.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Angels in the ER: Inspiring True Stories from an Emergency Room Doctor
- People of the ER
- Trauma Room Two
- Angels to the Rescue: Inspirational Real-Life Stories from an ER Doctor
- Behind the Curtain: A Peek at Life from within the ER
- Cook County ICU: 30 Years of Unforgettable Patients and Odd Cases
- The Night Shift
- Angels on the Night Shift: Inspirational True Stories from the ER
- Letters from the Pit: Stories of a Physician's Odyssey in Emergency Medicine (1)
*If this is not the "Miracles & Mayhem in the ER: Unbelievable True Stories from an Emergency Room Doctor" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 3, 2021 03:11 PST.