Product DescriptionAll the ophthalmology necessary for the non-ophthalmologist. Includes interactive CD (WIN/MAC)(or download from Medmaster) with atlas of ophthalmic diseases, as well as movies of common ocular surgical procedures (cataract surgery, lens implantation, Lasik, Lasek, intacs surgery).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Dictionary of Eye Terminology
- The Little Eye Book: A Pupil's Guide to Understanding Ophthalmology
- Functional Vision: A Practitioner's Guide to Evaluation and Intervention
- The Ophthalmic Assistant: A Text for Allied and Associated Ophthalmic Personnel
- OphthoBook Questions - Vol. 1 (Volume 1)
- Burns Braille Guide: A Quick Reference to Unified English Braille
- The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- Orthopedics Made Ridiculously Simple (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
- Clinical Cardiology Made Ridiculously Simple (Edition 4) (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ophthalmology Made Ridiculously Simple" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.