Product DescriptionAll the ophthalmology necessary for the non-ophthalmologist. Includes interactive CD (WIN/MAC) with atlas of ophthalmic diseases, as well as movies of common ocular surgical procedures (cataract surgery, lens implantation, Lasik, Lasek, intacs surgery).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Dictionary of Eye Terminology
- The Little Eye Book: A Pupil's Guide to Understanding Ophthalmology
- Functional Vision: A Practitioner's Guide to Evaluation and Intervention
- The Ophthalmic Assistant: A Text for Allied and Associated Ophthalmic Personnel, 10e
- OphthoBook Questions - Vol. 1 (Volume 1)
- Burns Braille Guide: A Quick Reference to Unified English Braille
- The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- Orthopedics Made Ridiculously Simple (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
- Clinical Cardiology Made Ridiculously Simple (Edition 4) (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ophthalmology Made Ridiculously Simple" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.