Product DescriptionAll the ophthalmology necessary for the non-ophthalmologist. Includes interactive CD (WIN/MAC) with atlas of ophthalmic diseases, as well as movies of common ocular surgical procedures (cataract surgery, lens implantation, Lasik, Lasek, intacs surgery).
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Dictionary of Eye Terminology
- The Little Eye Book: A Pupil's Guide to Understanding Ophthalmology
- Functional Vision: A Practitioner's Guide to Evaluation and Intervention
- Orthopedics Made Ridiculously Simple (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
- Clinical Cardiology Made Ridiculously Simple (Edition 4) (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
- Clinical Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple, Edition 2
- Acid-Base, Fluids, and Electrolytes Made Ridiculously Simple
- OphthoBook Questions - Vol. 1 (Volume 1)
- Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ophthalmology Made Ridiculously Simple" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.