Product DescriptionThe most important points in clinical biostatistics, presented intuitively with clinical examples. Valuable not only for biostatistics courses and medical Board review, but for providing a lasting clear approach to interpreting medical research reports.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Biostatistics For Dummies
- Clinical Physiology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Immunology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach, 9e (Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination)
- Medical Statistics Made Easy, third edition
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice: A Guidebook for Role Development and Professional Issues
- Statistics in Medicine, Third Edition
- Essential Biostatistics: A Nonmathematical Approach
- Clinical Anatomy Made Ridiculously Simple
- Statistics Laminate Reference Chart: Parameters, Variables, Intervals, Proportions (Quickstudy: Academic )
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Clinical Biostatistics and Epidemiology Made Ridiculously Simple" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.