Musculoskeletal, Sports, and Occupational Medicine: Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference provides the core knowledge the busy practitioner needs to deliver top-notch rehabilitative care to patients with musculoskeletal, sports, or occupational injuries. Covering 107 alphabetically arranged topics from Achilles Tendinopathy to Whiplash, this nuts and bolts resource is designed to provide concise and accurate information. The book begins with a template for evaluating a patient with musculoskeletal injury, and covers the full gamut of conditions and sequelae commonly seen by practitioners dealing with bone, joint, and soft tissue problems in athletes, injured workers, and individuals of any age with musculoskeletal issues.
Every entry is standardized for quick look-up in the office or clinic, and features description, etiology, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints and suggested readings.
Every entry is standardized for quick look-up in the office or clinic, and features description, etiology, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints, and suggested readings. All Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Referencetitles offer:
- Consistent Approach and Organization: at-a-glance outline format allows readers to find the facts quickly
- Concise Coverage: of must-know information broken down into easy-to-locate topics
- Fast Answers to Clinical Questions: diagnostic and management criteria for problems commonly encountered in daily practice
- Hands-on Practical Guidance: for all types of interventions and therapies
- Multi-Specialty Perspective: ensures that issues of relevance to all rehabilitation team members are addressed
- Musculoskeletal Sports and Occupational Medicine
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CURRENT Occupational and Environmental Medicine 5/E (Lange Medical Books)
- The 3-Minute Musculoskeletal & Peripheral Nerve Exam
- AMA Guide to the Evaluation of Work Ability and Return to Work (AMA Guides To...)
- AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Disease and Injury Causation
- Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3e (Netter Clinical Science)
- Pocket Primary Care (Pocket Notebook Series)
- The Sports Medicine Patient Advisor, Third Edition
- Urgent Care Emergencies: Avoiding the Pitfalls and Improving the Outcomes
- Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care, 5th Edition
- Occupational Emergency Medicine
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Musculoskeletal, Sports and Occupational Medicine (Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.