Product DescriptionExperience a year of living mindfully with weekly activities and practices that will help you enjoy a more stress-free, contented, and fulfilled life.
Anna Black believes we can see our essential nature as the blue sky and our experience, good and bad, simply as impersonal weather that obscures it from time to time. We can’t stop the difficult times occurring but we can help ourselves move through them by connecting with our essential nature through mindfulness. In A Year of Living Mindfully�Anna helps you to gradually integrate mindfulness into your everyday life. Week by week it suggests different activities and meditations to cultivate present moment awareness. The emphasis is on progressing at your own pace and cultivating a spirit of curiosity about the moments that make up your life. There is plenty of space to reflect on your experience and what you are discovering. Anna suggests ways to actively cultivate qualities that build our emotional resilience in the same way we may exercise to improve our physical fitness. We can learn to handle difficult emotions more positively and learn to respond to our experience rather than being hijacked by it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- A Year of Living Kindfully: Week-by-week activities that will enrich your life through self-care and kindness to others
- Living in the Moment: Don't dwell on the past or worry about the future. Simply BE in the present with mindfulness meditations
- A Year of Living Thankfully: A week-by-week workbook to help you embrace gratitude and discover a healthier, happier you
- A Year of Living Happily: Week-by-week activities to unlock the secrets of a happier way of being
- Mindfulness @ Work: Reduce stress, live mindfully and be happier and more productive at work
- Keto for Life: Look Better, Feel Better, and Watch the Weight Fall off with 160+ Delicious High-Fat Recipes
- A Book That Takes Its Time: An Unhurried Adventure in Creative Mindfulness (Flow)
- Ayurveda (Idiot's Guides)
- It's Never Too Late to Begin Again: Discovering Creativity and Meaning at Midlife and Beyond (Artist's Way)
*If this is not the "A Year of Living Mindfully: Week-by-week mindfulness meditations for a more contented and fulfilled " product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 8, 2022 08:12 +08.