Grays Anatomy, that classic beloved of medical students for over 100 years, is the fundamental work underlying Anatomy. But this is Grays with a difference with all the fine engravings of the original, but accompanied by fresher, more accessible text that explains in lay terms exactly how the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone, and all the other systems as well. The book contains 350 detailed engravings many of them in colour and is an invaluable guide for all students of anatomy, whether studying for medical or artistic purposes. It is also an appealing sourcebook for artists looking for inspiration from the exquisitely detailed engravings.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Drawing Geometry: A Primer of Basic Forms for Artists, Designers, and Architects
- Charles Bargue: Drawing Course
- Anatomy for the Artist
- Start Exploring: Gray's Anatomy: A Fact-Filled Coloring Book (Start Exploring (Coloring Books))
- Human Body: An Illustrated Guide to Every Part of the Human Body and How It Works
- Gray's Anatomy: Slip-case Edition
- On Becoming a Doctor: Everything You Need to Know about Medical School, Residency, Specialization, and Practice
- The Complete Human Body, 2nd Edition: The Definitive Visual Guide
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book: with Student Consult Access, 2e (Netter Basic Science)
- Atlas of Human Anatomy: Including Student Consult Interactive Ancillaries and Guides, 6e (Netter Basic Science)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Anatomy: A Complete Guide to the Human Body, for Artists & Students" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.