The cornerstone text on sports and exercise medicine
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Brukner & Khan's Clinical Sports Medicine is the world-leading title in sports and exercise medicine, providing an authoritative foundation for clinicians and students. This complete practical guide to physiotherapy and musculoskeletal medicine covers all aspects of diagnosis and contemporary management of sports-related injuries.
This fifth edition has been expanded to accommodate a much higher level of evidence-based content. It reflects the huge amount of new research and significant changes in thinking since the fourth edition was published.
For this volume, Injuries, all chapters have been comprehensively updated by sports physiotherapists and sports physicians at the top of their fields from around the world.
There are more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as six new chapters including
• Training programming and prescription
• Return to play
• Pain: the clinical aspects
An ebook with linked masterclass videos is also available. For details go to www.mheducation.com.au
- McGraw-Hill Education Australia
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 3e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Netter's Sports Medicine, 2e (Netter Clinical Science)
- AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide (Third Edition)
- Fracture Management for Primary Care Updated Edition, 3e
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
- Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care, 4e
- The Sports Medicine Patient Advisor, Third Edition
- Sports Medicine: Study Guide and Review for Boards, Second Edition
- Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy, Updated Edition, 2e (Netter Basic Science)
- ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "BRUKNER & KHAN'S CLINICAL SPORTS MEDICINE: INJURIES, VOL. 1" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.