Are you worried about the impression you'll leave at your interview for PA school? Not sure if you can secure your spot?
After submitting your application for physician assistant school, the interview is next. Does the thought of a face-to-face encounter that will decide your future scare you? Are you worried about saying the “right” thing? You’re not alone. In Physician Assistant School Interview Guide, Savanna Perry, PA-C walks you through the steps of taking control of your interview and using your personal accomplishments to impress your interviewers. Acceptance to PA school is becoming more competitive every year, and this book will provide the tools to ensure you join the ranks.
In these pages, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare for your specific PA school interview by familiarizing yourself with various interview techniques
- Stand above the crowd with the knowledge to understand the motives behind the questions
- Develop thoughtful, mature answers to commonly asked questions
- Gain the confidence needed to secure your spot in a PA program
This interview is your chance to impress your future alma mater and move one step closer to becoming a PA. This book is the key to help you reach your goal.
Part I addresses PA school interview preparation techniques and everything you need to know before your interview.
Part II breaks down questions and strategies from various interview styles, including:
- Traditional Questions
- Behavioral Questions
- Ethical Questions
- Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI)
- Group Interviews
Part III includes advice for after your interview, an FAQ, Interview Preparation Worksheets, Mock Interview Guide, and a Master List of over 300+ questions!
If you're ready to take control of your PA school interview and move one step closer to achieving your goal of becoming a physician assistant, snag your copy today!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 101 PA School Admissions Essays: Stories of life in the pursuit of medicine
- The Applicant's Manual of Physician Assistant Programs 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School, Fourth Edition
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School, Third Edition
- How to Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement: Admissions directors and faculty share their expectations for your PA school essay and we teach you how to write it
- How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview, 2nd Edition
- How To "Ace" The Physician Assistant School Interview: From the author of the best -selling book, The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School (First Edition)
- Through the Eyes of a Young Physician Assistant
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book Updated Edition (Netter Basic Science)
- Essentials of Genetics (9th Edition) - Standalone book
*If this is not the "Physician Assistant School Interview Guide: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques to Impress Your Interviewer" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 9, 2022 21:51 +08.