The successful track record of Israeli innovation policies, told from within.
This is the inside story on how Israel became a military technology powerhouse within less than two generations, told by Brigadier Uzi Eilam. The story blends the broad view of a person who led the creation of incredibly far-sighted R&D programs, with intimate portraits of the main players in a complex strategy that spans continents, corporations and armies.
Eilam’s story focuses on Israel’s decision to add technology to the military factor when creating attack and defense mechanisms, against its threats. Eilam also tells how Israel, with its persistence, courage and “chutzpa”, made a very successful journey and was able to create an internationally competitive space program.
More than any other account, this book explains how a very small country was able to make a concentrated use of its limited assets with astute leverage of international relationships while at the same time, create the backbone of Israeli civilian technology industries.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Genius & Anxiety: How Jews Changed the World, 1847-1947
- #IsraeliJudaism: Portrait of a Cultural Revolution
- Be Strong and of Good Courage: How Israel's Most Important Leaders Shaped Its Destiny
- Israel's Edge: The Story of The IDF's Most Elite Unit - Talpiot
- Spies of No Country: Secret Lives at the Birth of Israel
- Shadow Strike: Inside Israel's Secret Mission to Eliminate Syrian Nuclear Power
- Rise and Kill First: The Secret History of Israel's Targeted Assassinations
- Israel - Island of Success: This book takes up the challenge of looking into the mechanism of Israel's success: Why is Israel a success? Is this success sustainable? What is Israel's probable future?
- The Weapon Wizards: How Israel Became a High-Tech Military Superpower
- Trail of Blood
*If this is not the "The Secret of Israel's Power" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 30, 2021 14:14 PST.