Product DescriptionThe first ever H&P notebook dedicated to the medical field of Obstetrics and Gynecology! Created by medical professionals for students & professionals training in women's health, medical or surgical.
This notebook is perfect for taking female medical history for either Obstetric or Gynecologic visits. There are 100 full H&P templates that fit into any standard white-coat pocket (5.5" x 8.5”).
Don’t miss out on anything with built-in mnemonics like LMP-RTV-CS-PAPS and SIGECAPS, complete HPI with PAMFOS including very detailed OB/GYN female history (previous pregnancies, STDs, Pap Smears, Ectopics, Fibroids, etc.) and demographic data from ethnicity to MRN#.
Includes a full-on Physical Exam with Fetal Heart Tracings. Extra fields for all your positive findings including Anatomy Woman. Space for popular labs including CBC and CMP + radiology + EKG findings.
Our popular DOCAZON Notebook Series are printed as paperbacks. You can easily turn them into spiral notebooks by visiting your local print/office store.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DOCAZON Internal: The Ultimate Inpatient H&P and SOAP Notebook (DOCAZON Notebooks)
- Perfect H&P Notebook (Medical History and Physical Exam Notebook)
- Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review, Third Edition: Fast Facts and Practice Questions - Book and Free App - Highly Rated FNP Exam Review Book
- Women's Gynecologic Health
- Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology
- DOCAZON Psych: The Ultimate Psychiatric History & Mental Status Exam Notebook (DOCAZON Notebooks)
- Maxwell Quick Medical Reference
- Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology (Pocket Notebook)
- DOCAZON Peds: The Ultimate Pediatric History & Physical Exam Notebook (DOCAZON Notebooks)
*If this is not the "DOCAZON Ob/Gyn: The Ultimate Obstetrics & Gynecology History & Physical Exam Notebook (DOCAZON Noteb" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 26, 2022 06:20 +08.