Product Description"Gratitude is the doorway to joy." --Thomas Hora
A hundred famous writers share their experiences, essays, fiction, poems, meditations, and inspired ideas on the joy of being thankful. These honest and heartfelt writings will add gladness to your days. Contributors include Wendell Berry, David Brooks, Joan Chittister, James Martin, Thich Nhat Hanh, Henri Nouwen, Mary Oliver, Richard Rohr, Joyce Rupp, David Steindl-Rast, Rowan Williams, and many others whose spiritual perceptions already bring joy and faith to millions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Way of Kindness: Readings for a Graceful Life
- The Way of Forgiveness: Readings for a Peaceful Life
- The Flowing Grace of Now: Encountering Wisdom through the Weeks of the Year
- Soul Seeing: Light, Love, Forgiveness
- Celebrating Abundance: Devotions for Advent
- All Shall Be Well
- Goodness and Light: Readings for Advent and Christmas
- Vesper Time: The Spiritual Practice of Growing Older
- Rich in Years: Finding Peace and Purpose in a Long Life
- Profound Living: Essays, Images, & Poetry
*If this is not the "The Way of Gratitude: Readings for a Joyful Life" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 6, 2022 14:53 +08.