People of all ages, backgrounds, and circumstances struggle with low self-esteem. This long-awaited, fully revised second edition of the best-selling The Self-Esteem Workbook includes up-to-date information on brain plasticity, and new chapters on forgiveness, mindfulness, and cultivating lovingkindness and compassion.
If your self-esteem is based solely on performance—if you view yourself as someone who’s worthy only when you’re performing well or acknowledged as doing a good job—the way you feel about yourself will always depend on external factors. Your self-esteem affects everything you do, so if you feel unworthy or your confidence is shaped by others, it can be a huge problem.
With this second edition of The Self-Esteem Workbook, you’ll learn to see yourself through loving eyes by realizing that you are inherently worthy, and that comparison-based self-criticism is not a true measure of your value. In addition to new chapters on cultivating compassion, forgiveness, and unconditional love for yourself and others—all of which improve self-esteem—you’ll find cutting-edge information on brain plasticity and how sleep, exercise, and nutrition affect your self-esteem.
Developing and maintaining healthy self-esteem is key for living a happy life, and with the new research and exercises you’ll find in this updated best-selling workbook, you’ll be ready to start feeling good about yourself and finally be the best that you can be.
- New Harbinger Publications
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Self-Esteem: A Proven Program of Cognitive Techniques for Assessing, Improving, and Maintaining Your Self-Esteem
- The Self Confidence Workbook: A Guide to Overcoming Self-Doubt and Improving Self-Esteem
- The Inner Child Workbook: What to do with your past when it just won't go away
- The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution
- The Self-Love Workbook: A Life-Changing Guide to Boost Self-Esteem, Recognize Your Worth and Find Genuine Happiness
- The Cognitive Behavioral Workbook for Depression: A Step-by-Step Program (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- The Disease To Please: Curing the People-Pleasing Syndrome
- 5 Weeks to Self Confidence: A Guide to Confronting Your Inner Critic and Controlling Your Relationship with Your Thoughts
- The PTSD Workbook: Simple, Effective Techniques for Overcoming Traumatic Stress Symptoms
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Women: 5 Steps to Gaining Confidence and Inner Strength
*If this is not the "The Self-Esteem Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 26, 2022 05:21 +08.