A current atlas of common plastic surgery procedures is a welcome addition to our literature and should be useful for all plastic surgeons needing to refresh their knowledge on specific procedures. In particular, this book should serve as an excellent companion for residents in plastic surgery. -- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Operative Procedures in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to the most common plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive procedures. Few resources in the field provide such a detailed description of commonly performed operations in one place.
Each chapter presents a well-documented technique for a specific clinical diagnosis. It discusses preoperative markings, intraoperative details, postoperative instructions, and avoidance of complications for each surgical procedure presented.
The authors use extensive clinical photographs, drawings, and detailed descriptions to guide readers through each procedure. A list of the essential equipment required for each operation is provided. In addition, the book includes a list of commonly accepted CPT codes associated with the described procedure.
In all, 32 procedures are presented including skin grafting, breast reconstruction, liposuction, carpal tunnel release, breast augmentation, brow lift, orbital floor fracture, mandible fracture management, lower extremity reconstruction, and more.
Written by experts in plastic and reconstructive surgery worldwide, this book is a valuable resource for practicing plastic surgeons as well as residents and fellows in plastic surgery.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Review of Plastic Surgery, 1e
- Plastic Surgery Case Review: Oral Board Study Guide
- Plastic Surgery Review: A Study Guide for the In-Service, Written Board, and Maintenance of Certification Exams
- Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face, Head, and Neck
- Rapid Review for the Plastic Surgery Inservice & Board Examinations: Second Edition
- Operative Dictations in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Plastic Surgery Orals: A Suggested Plan of Attack
- Surgery of the Breast: Principles and Art(2 Volume Set)
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Operative Procedures in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.