It is not often that one finds an anatomy atlas like this. It illustrates comprehensively, yet simply, the complex anatomy of the head, neck, and the central nervous system with beautiful, carefully annotated illustrations. -- Acta Radiologica
There are numerous beautiful illustrations throughout the book, and the authors have also added several relevant diagnostic radiographic images, so that a trainee can place the diagrams they have seen in their appropriate clinical context. -- Young Neurosurgeons News
...the book combines succinct explanatory text with the most beautiful, precise anatomical pictures...This atlas connects the basic science of anatomy to the clinical practice... -- European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
This second edition of volume 3 in the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series now covers anatomy of the neck as well as anatomy of the head and neuroanatomy. It includes over 200 stunning new anatomic illustrations as well as a substantial number of additional clinical correlations. Descriptions of anatomic structures and their relationships to one another, along with information on the development of the structures, anomalies, and common pathologies, appear in every chapter.
- More than 1300 exquisite, full-color illustrations for the head, neck, and neuroanatomy accompany the clear, concise text
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout the text
- Access to head, neck, and neuroanatomy images on Winking Skull.com PLUS, featuring labels-on, labels-off functionality and timed self-tests
This atlas connects the basic science of anatomy to the clinical practice that students are embarking upon while taking anatomy courses.
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also includes two additional volumes, General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Neck and Internal Organs.
All volumes of the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series are available in softcover English/International Nomenclature and in hardcover with Latin nomenclature.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, 2e (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
- Internal Organs (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
- Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing, 3e
- Sidman's Neuroanatomy: A Programmed Learning Tool (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance
- BRS Neuroanatomy (Board Review Series)
- Nolte's The Human Brain: An Introduction to its Functional Anatomy, 7e
- Guide to Evidence-Based Physical Therapist Practice
- Fitzgerald's Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience, 7e
- Pharmacology in Rehabilitation (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy, 2e (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.