...the book combines succinct explanatory text with the most beautiful, precise anatomical pictures....This atlas connects the basic science of anatomy to the clinical practice... -- European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
This second edition of volume 3 in the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy series now covers anatomy of the neck as well as anatomy of the head and neuroanatomy. It includes over 200 stunning new anatomic illustrations as well as a substantial number of additional clinical correlations. Descriptions of anatomic structures and their relationships to one another, along with information on the development of the structures, anomalies, and common pathologies, appear in every chapter.
- More than 1300 exquisite, full-color illustrations for the head, neck, and neuroanatomy accompany the clear, concise text
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout the text
- Access to head, neck, and neuroanatomy images on Winking Skull.com PLUS, featuring labels-on, labels-off functionality and timed self-tests
This atlas connects the basic science of anatomy to the clinical practice that students are embarking upon while taking anatomy courses.
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also includes two additional volumes, General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Neck and Internal Organs.
All volumes of the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy are available in softcover English/International Nomenclature and in hardcover with Latin nomenclature.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing, 3e
- Daniels and Worthingham's Muscle Testing: Techniques of Manual Examination and Performance Testing, 9e (Daniels & Worthington's Muscle Testing (Hislop))
- Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance
- Atlas of Anatomy, 2e, 3-Volume Set: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, 2e (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
- Guide to Evidence-Based Physical Therapist Practice
- Clinical Neuroscience for Rehabilitation
- BRS Neuroanatomy (Board Review Series)
- Nolte's The Human Brain: An Introduction to its Functional Anatomy, 7e
- Sidman's Neuroanatomy: A Programmed Learning Tool (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Fitzgerald's Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience, 7e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy, 2e (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.