The second edition of this detailed guide to the diagnosis and treatment of common plastic surgery emergencies includes updated clinical information on the most common emergency situations. This book gives plastic surgeons, as well as any physicians who may encounter emergency plastic surgery issues, the basic skills they need to effectively treat their patients and to ultimately be successful in their practice.
Key Features of the Second Edition:
- New chapter covering sternal wounds
- Easy-to-follow color diagrams demonstrating key procedures and full-color photographs for rapid diagnosis
Plastic Surgery Emergencies is an indispensable resource for clinicians, residents, and trainees in plastic surgery. It is also ideal for all emergency room personnel, including ER physicians, physicians' assistants, and nurse practitioners, as well as family practice physicians.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery
- Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery (GRABB'S PLASTIC SURGERY)
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery, Second Edition
- Plastic Surgery Secrets Plus, 2e
- The ABSITE Review
- Plastic Surgery Case Review: Oral Board Study Guide
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion
- Plastic Surgery Review: A Study Guide for the In-Service, Written Board, and Maintenance of Certification Exams
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Third Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Plastic Surgery Emergencies: Principles and Techniques" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.