Your bariatric surgery is behind you. But this is only the beginning. Your new body needs a new nutrition plan―starting now.
The decision to have bariatric surgery is a life-changing one. Though not an all-in-one solution, for many people it marks a profound moment in their journey towards renewed health. According to the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), factors such as rethinking nutrition and modifying what you eat will play a vital role in determining your long-term weight loss success. But where do you begin?
Bariatric dietician Sarah Kent helps bariatric patients by providing a range of pre- and post-operative nutritional services. Sarah knows how important it is―and how challenging it can seem―to rethink the way you eat. She also knows it’s totally possible, as do the hundreds of bariatric surgery patients who’ve benefitted from her support groups at Froedtert Hospital’s accredited Center of Excellence for bariatric surgery.
With that in mind, Sarah sought out to create a bariatric cookbook that was easy to use, so you can get started right away. In Fresh Start Bariatric Cookbook, Sarah offers healthy, delicious takes on your favorite foods, so you can eat what you love without the fear of undoing the results of your surgery. With Fresh Start Bariatric Cookbook, you’ll discover:
- More than 100 recipes that address the dietary necessities after a variety of weight loss surgeries, including: vertical sleeve gastrectomy, laparoscopic adjustable gastric band placement, and more
- Accurate serving size guidance, nutritional information, and labeling specific to your current post-op stage: from full liquids to purees, soft foods to general diet…this bariatric cookbook has it all
- Helpful identification of prep time, cook time, and total time so you can choose the bariatric cookbook recipe that works best for your schedule
- Simple, easy-to-follow bariatric cookbook recipes account for the importance of adequate post-op protein intake with the inclusion of useful tips for how you can increase the amount of protein in each meal
Fresh Start Bariatric Cookbook has everything you need to continue along your post-bariatric surgery journey and discover the healthy life you deserve.
- Fresh Start Bariatric Cookbook Healthy Recipes to Enjoy Favorite Foods After Weight Loss Surgery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook: Easy Meal Plans and Recipes to Eat Well & Keep the Weight Off
- Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High-Protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Cookbook: Healthy and Delicious Recipes For You To Enjoy After Weight Loss Surgery
- The Weight Loss Surgery Coping Companion: A Practical Guide for Coping with Post-Surgery Emotions
- Gastric Sleeve Cookbook: The Complete Bariatric Recipes Guide & Cookbook for you after Weight Loss Surgery - With Over 110 recipes (Bariatric Cookbook)
- Recipes for Life After Weight-Loss Surgery, Revised and Updated: Delicious Dishes for Nourishing the New You and the Latest Information on Lower-BMI Gastric Banding Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery Cookbook For Dummies
- The Emotional First + Aid Kit: A Practical Guide to Life After Bariatric Surgery, Second Edition
- Ultimate Gastric Sleeve Success: A Practical Patient Guide To Help Maximize Your Weight Loss Results
- The Everything Post Weight Loss Surgery Cookbook: All you need to meet and maintain your weight loss goals
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Fresh Start Bariatric Cookbook: Healthy Recipes to Enjoy Favorite Foods After Weight-Loss Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.