Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase!
Revised, expanded, and updated new edition of the first and only Q&A review for physical medicine and rehabilitation. Question and answer format remains one of the most effective methods for self-study and exam preparation. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation QA Review, Second Edition is a comprehensive, active self-assessment tool for medical students, residents, and attending physicians. Configured to help professionals quickly and efficiently review core topics, the book covers in detail the breadth and scope of physical medicine & rehabilitation (PM&R) knowledge and practice.
Now with 16 sections addressing key concepts and including emerging high-value content areas, the expanded second edition contains over 1,850 multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations. The must-know information in the PM&R curriculum for learning, individual self-assessment, and board review is at your fingertips.
- Comprehensive coverage of the knowledge base and clinical practice areas necessary for success
- More questions! Over 350 new questions on pain medications and conversion equivalents, gait patterns and analysis, spinal cord injury, and much more
- Completely new chapter on Ultrasound and Regenerative Medicine
- All questions and explanations reviewed and updated for currency and comprehensiveness; new illustrations added to enhance understanding
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- 1,730+ practice questions
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oral Board Review: Interactive Case Discussions
- PM&R Board Review Flashcards (2-Deck Set)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Secrets
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.