Product DescriptionMilitary demolitions are the destruction by fire, water, explosive, and mechanical means of areas, structures, facilities, or materials to accomplish a military objective. The U.S. Army Explosives and Demolitions Handbook is a guide to the use of explosives in the destruction of military obstacles from the Department of the U.S. Army. This guide includes information on types, characteristics, and uses of explosives and auxiliary equipment; preparation, placement, and firing of charges; safety precautions; handling, transportation, and storage of explosives; deliberate and hasty demolition methods; and much more.
Applicable to nuclear and nonnuclear warfare, and having offensive and defensive uses, the knowledge one will come away with from reading this handbook is invaluable.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Chemistry of Powder and Explosives
- U.S. Army Hand-to-Hand Combat (US Army Survival)
- U.S. Special Forces Handbook (US Army Survival)
- U.S. Army First Aid Manual (US Army Survival)
- U.S. Army Reconnaissance and Surveillance Handbook (US Army Survival)
- U.S. Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook
- U.S. Army Guide to Boobytraps
- U.S. Army Improvised Munitions Handbook
- U.S. Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare: Devices and Techniques for Incendiaries
- The Anarchist Cookbook
*If this is not the "U.S. Army Explosives and Demolitions Handbook (US Army Survival)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 10, 2021 22:46 PST.