Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique presents 125 cases in all areas of general surgery: GI, breast, hepatobiliary, colorectal, cardiothoracic, endocrine, vascular, trauma, pediatric, critical care, and transplant. Each full-color case begins with a patient presentation and proceeds through differential diagnosis, diagnosis and treatment, surgical procedures, postoperative management, and a case conclusion. Each case includes key technical steps, potential pitfalls, take-home points, and suggested readings.
The patient stories in these clinical scenarios provide context to faciliate learning the principles of safe surgical care. This book will be particularly useful for senior surgical residents and recent graduates as they prepare for the American Board of Surgery oral examination.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- How to Win: On the American Board of Surgery Certifying Exam
- Passing the General Surgery Oral Board Exam
- Current Surgical Therapy, 12e
- Top Knife: Art and Craft in Trauma Surgery
- Operative Techniques in Surgery (2 Volume Set)
- The ABSITE Review
- Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2e
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice, 20e
- The ABSITE Review: Practice Questions, Second Edition
- Ready Review for the General Surgery Oral Boards
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique (Clinical Scenarios in Surgery Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.