The flagship title of the certification suite from the American College of Sports Medicine, ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription is a handbook that delivers scientifically based standards on exercise testing and prescription to the certification candidate, the professional, and the student. The 9th edition focuses on evidence-based recommendations that reflect the latest research and clinical information. This manual is an essential resource for any health/fitness and clinical exercise professional, physician, nurse, physician assistant, physical and occupational therapist, dietician, and health care administrator. This manual gives succinct summaries of recommended procedures for exercise testing and exercise prescription in healthy and diseased patients.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Orthopedic Physical Assessment (Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation)
- Neuroscience: Fundamentals for Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques, 6th Edition
- Documentation for Rehabilitation: A Guide to Clinical Decision Making in Physical Therapy
- Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist
- Pharmacology in Rehabilitation (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
- Daniels and Worthingham's Muscle Testing: Techniques of Manual Examination and Performance Testing
- Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance
- Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation
- Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning - 3rd Edition
*If this is not the "ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 27, 2022 18:26 +08.