The 2nd edition of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia distills an illustrated encyclopedia of knowledge into a book that can fit into a clinician’s pocket.
Authored by specialists in physical medicine and rehabilitation who know what information you need at your fingertips, this pocket-sized reference provides quick access to charts, tables, diagrams, and illustrations to give you fast facts essential for day-to-day patient care.
Field-tested by residents and clinicians at top academic and clinical centers throughout the country, this book is perfect for the clinic, bedside, or training room.
• New section on pediatric and burn rehabilitation
• Cutting-edge rehabilitation techniques
• Increased coverage of evidence-based medicine, including interventional medicine
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Secrets, 3e
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- MDF Tromner Neurological Reflex Hammer with built-in brush for cutaneous and superficial responses - Light - HDP Handle - Black (MDF555P-11)
- The 3-Minute Musculoskeletal & Peripheral Nerve Exam
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5e
- Rehabilitation Emergencies Pocketcard
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.