Master the fundamentals of pediatric orthopedic surgery!Practice of Paediatric Orthopedics, Third Edition focuses on the essential concepts, conditions, and treatments in this subspecialty, providing the practical knowledge needed by residents and general orthopedic surgeons as well as other healthcare practitioners who treat children with musculoskeletal problems. Key Features
- Efficiently review vital clinical information thanks to a concise, intuitive, and consistently formatted approach.
- Optimize outcomes with guidance on pre- and post-operative care, approaches, indications, and complications for every procedure.
- Visualize the full range of paediatric orthopedic disorders and their treatment with the aid of more than 1,000 high-quality full-color illustrations.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Practice of Paediatric Orthopaedics" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 27, 2022 18:24 +08.