Product DescriptionA fully revised update of the foundational text on birth assisting from internationally renowned authority Elizabeth Davis, offering professional guidance for both aspiring and veteran midwives.
Presenting information on what to expect during each stage of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum recovery, Heart and Hands has been the most trusted guide for midwives and expecting parents for more than two decades. This completely revised edition includes new photographs and illustrations, updated resources for parents, and a current list of midwifery schools. Information will be added throughout to reflect the latest research on the physiology of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. Combining time-honored teachings with the most current obstetric techniques, this essential reference empowers birthing helpers and parents to create a truly woman-centered birth experience.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Holistic Midwifery: A Comprehensive Textbook for Midwives in Homebirth Practice, Vol. 1: Care During Pregnancy
- Anatomy and Physiology for Midwives, 3e
- Holistic Midwifery: A Comprehensive Textbook for Midwives in Homebirth Practice, Vol. 2: Care of the Mother and Baby from the Onset of Labor Through the First Hours After Birth
- Myles Textbook for Midwives, 16e
- Optimal Care in Childbirth The Case for a Physiologic Approach
- Orgasmic Birth: Your Guide to a Safe, Satisfying, and Pleasurable Birth Experience
- Understanding Diagnostic Tests in the Childbearing Year: A Holistic Approach
- Spiritual Midwifery
- Varney's Midwifery
- The Rhythms of Women's Desire: How Female Sexuality Unfolds at Every Stage of Life
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Heart and Hands, Fifth Edition: A Midwife's Guide to Pregnancy and Birth" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.