Neurology for the Non-Neurologist, Sixth Edition is a practical guide for primary care physicians, psychiatrists, and other non-neurologist clinicians who encounter patients with neurologic problems. The book begins with overviews of neurologic symptoms, the neurologic examination, diagnostic tests, and neuroradiology, and then covers the full range of neurologic disorders that non-neurologists encounter.
Chapters follow a consistent structure with key elements highlighted for quick scanning. Each chapter begins with Key Points and includes Special Clinical Points interspersed with the text to focus readers on the most crucial details. The authors alert readers to Special Considerations in the Hospitalized Patient and When a Non-neurologist Should Consider Referring to a Neurologist. Each chapter ends with an Always Remember section emphasizing the most important practical issues and a series of self-study questions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Neurology pocketcard Set
- Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple
- Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction Seventh Edition
- Occupational Therapy in Acute Care
- Pocket Neurology (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Clinical Neuropsychology: A Pocket Handbook for Assessment
- Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications, 5e
- Lange Clinical Neurology and Neuroanatomy: A Localization-Based Approach
- Successful Psychopharmacology: Evidence-Based Treatment Solutions for Achieving Remission
- Cope's Early Diagnosis of the Acute Abdomen
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Neurology for the Non-Neurologist (Weiner, Neurology for the Non-Neurologist)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.