FOUR STARS from Doody's Star Ratings™
This up-to-date guide is extraordinarily precise, well-prepared, and exceedingly worthwhile for any head and neck surgeon or oncologist. -- Doody's Book Review (Score: 90)
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of the Head and Neck describes the current state-of-the-art techniques used in head and neck reconstruction. Residents, fellows and attendings can follow the up-to-date, step-by-step instructions and images in this book to perform reconstructive surgical techniques for head and neck cancer patients. The cutting-edge descriptions of computer modeling, robotic surgery, and composite tissue allotransplantation lay the foundation for continued innovation.
- Algorithms for each head and neck sub-region to guide clinical decision-making
- Step-by-step technical descriptions of the most commonly used flaps in head and neck reconstruction
- 'Pearls and Pitfalls' sections outline key concepts and critical nuances in surgical technique or patient management
Edited by surgeons from the renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, with commentaries from master surgeons around the world, this book is an essential resource for residents, fellows, and attendings to find the best surgical solutions when they are faced with challenging head and neck cancer cases.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Plastic Surgery Case Review: Oral Board Study Guide
- Flaps and Reconstructive Surgery, 2e
- Cancer of the Head and Neck
- Atlas of Regional and Free Flaps for Head and Neck Reconstruction: Flap Harvest and Insetting
- Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 6e (OTOLARYNGOLOGY (CUMMINGS)) - 3-Volume Set
- Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face, Head, and Neck
- Jatin Shah's Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 4e
- Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 3e
- Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery: A Problem-Solving Manual
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of the Head and Neck: Current Techniques and Flap Atlas" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.