An updated edition of a bestselling pediatric otolaryngology reference
FOUR STARS from Doody's Star Ratings™
This revised edition of Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology provides readers with step-by-step instructions for performing the surgical procedures necessary to treat children suffering from head and neck disorders. This atlas covers routinely performed procedures in pediatric otolaryngology.
- More than 800 high-quality, detailed line drawings help teach young practitioners the latest techniques and procedures
- Authors are affiliated with two of the best children's hospitals in the world and are luminaries in the field
- Focuses on common procedures that surgeons perform on a daily basis
Residents will frequently consult this book before performing surgery and pediatric otolaryngologists will use it as a refresher for certain surgical procedures that they haven't recently performed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pediatric Otolaryngology: Practical Clinical Management
- Pediatric Airway Surgery: Management of Laryngotracheal Stenosis in Infants and Children
- Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction
- Pediatric Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide
- Otolaryngology Cases: The University of Cincinnati Clinical Portfolio
- Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- Bluestone and Stool's: Pediatric Otolaryngology, 5th Edition (2 volume set)
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide, Fifth Edition
- KJ Lee's Essential Otolaryngology, 12th edition
*If this is not the "Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 5, 2022 00:52 +08.