Train your horse to embrace a life around humans. Focusing on developing the skills vital for every domesticated horse, this guide stresses the importance of creating an atmosphere where both trainer and horse can overcome fear and cultivate mutual respect. With a series of tests to gauge your horse’s knowledge and training exercises to enrich and strengthen your horse’s comfort around people, you can increase attentiveness, boost confidence, and help your horse reach his full potential.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Stablekeeping: A Visual Guide to Safe and Healthy Horsekeeping (Horsekeeping Skills.)
- Horse Hoof Care
- How to Think Like A Horse: The Essential Handbook for Understanding Why Horses Do What They Do
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler (Read & Ride)
- Horse Speak: An Equine-Human Translation Guide: Conversations with Horses in Their Language
- Horse Handling & Grooming: Haltering * Leading & Tying * Bathing & Clipping * Grooming & Braiding * Handling Hooves (Horsekeeping Skills Library)
- Cherry Hill's Horsekeeping Almanac
- Complete Horse Care Manual
- Horse Health Care: A Step-By-Step Photographic Guide to Mastering Over 100 Horsekeeping Skills (Horsekeeping Skills Library)
- Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage: Designing and Managing Your Equine Facilities
*If this is not the "What Every Horse Should Know: Respect, Patience, and Partnership, No Fear of People or Things, No Fe" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 18, 2022 23:38 +08.