Product DescriptionThe bestselling "Pasha" pocket guide Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide is back in an extensively revised, up-to-date, and expanded fourth edition.
Spanning the breadth of the entire field, this "high-yield" book retains a "by residents, for residents" feel, while also including expert content useful to accomplished physicians.
Students, residents, attendings, and speech/hearing professionals will find the concise, outline format to be useful for clinical situations as well as a last minute cram before a consult or rounds. The guide has proven essential for board review and maintenance of certification exams as well as a quick source for primary care providers.
Features of the new edition:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- ENT Secrets, 4e
- KJ Lee's Essential Otolaryngology, 11th edition
- Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS
- ENT Board Prep: High Yield Review for the Otolaryngology In-service and Board Exams
- Bailey's Head and Neck Surgery: Otolaryngology (2 volume set) (Head & Neck Surgery- Otolaryngology)
- Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 6e (OTOLARYNGOLOGY (CUMMINGS)) - 3-Volume Set
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
- Handbook of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.