Product DescriptionThe 17th Edition of Contraceptive Technology has drawn on experts throughout the world to author chapters of this NEW book. So it is the BEST EVER!! It includes the 1998 STI guidelines from the CDC. We know you will enjoy this practical reference book.
Ten Reasons to buy this book...
Adolecent Sexual Behavior - James Trussell
Pills- Robert Hatcher & John Guillebaud
Managing the Abnormal Pap Smear - Michael Policar
HIV/AIDS - Testing & Treatment - Felicia Guest
Reproductive Tract Infections
DUB & Menstrual Problems - Anita Nelson
Emergency Contraception - James Trussell
Sexuality - Debra Hafner
Can't keep a copy on my desk!
It's my bible!
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Midwifery & Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide
- Women's Gynecologic Health
- Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Clinical Guidelines in Family Practice
- Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide
- Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Beckmann and Ling's Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Varney's Midwifery
*If this is not the "Contraceptive Technology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 1, 2022 15:43 +08.