Product DescriptionThe Pediatrics pocketcard Set summarizes information critical to the general pediatrics practice. The cards contain vital information on a variety of topics including developmental assessment, pediatric lab values and vital signs reference ranges, important physiological formulas, nutrition, fluid and electrolyte management, immunization, infectious diseases, and common emergency drugs and doses. Specific topics include:
**APGAR score, developmental milestones, primitive reflexes
**Pediatric lab values: CBCs, ABGs, common serum, urine and CSF tests
**Latest infant formula recommendations from the AAP
**Glasgow coma scale, epilepsy therapy and management
**Infectious disease management including pneumonia, UTI, meningitis
**Emergency drugs and algorithms for seizures, asthma attacks, etc.
**And much more...
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide
- Pediatric Vital Signs & Developmental Milestones Horizontal Badge ID Card Pocket Reference Guide
- Antibiotics Pocketcard Set 2016
- Contraception Pocketcard Set
- History and Physical Exam Pocketcard Set
- MemoCharts Pharmacology: Diabetes Mellitus and Its Drug Therapy (Review chart)
- Hypertension Pocketcard Set 2014
- Pediatric Primary Care, 6e
- Medcharts - Top 200 Drugs Review (Laminated)
- Pocket Pediatrics: The Massachusetts General Hospital for Children Handbook of Pediatrics (Pocket Notebook Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Pediatrics Pocketcard Set" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.