Product DescriptionAn authoritative guide to natural childbirth and postpartum parenting options from an MD who home-birthed her own four children.
Sarah Buckley might be called a third-wave natural birth advocate. A doctor and a mother, she approaches the question of how a woman and baby might have the most fulfilling birth experience with respect for the wisdom of both medical science and the human body. Using current medical and epidemiological research plus women's experiences (including her own), she demonstrates that what she calls "undisturbed birth" is almost always healthier and safer than high-technology approaches to birth. Her wise counsel on issues like breastfeeding and sleeping during postpartum helps extend the gentle birth experience into a gentle parenting relationship.
- Celestial Arts
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Nurturing New Families: A Guide to Supporting Parents and Their Newborn Babies
- Birth as an American Rite of Passage
- Birth Partner 5th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Partners, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding: Completely Revised and Updated 8th Edition
- Birthing from Within: An Extra-Ordinary Guide to Childbirth Preparation
- The Natural Pregnancy Book, Third Edition: Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices
- The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth
- Spiritual Midwifery
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth "Updated With New Material"
- Ancient Map for Modern Birth
*If this is not the "Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering: A Doctor's Guide to Natural Childbirth and Gentle Early Parenting Ch" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 15, 2022 22:57 +08.