The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5 Diagnostic Exam
is the only
interview book with DSM-5 criteria.
- The book provides an efficient structure for learning how to conduct an interview, reviews the screening questions, and then explains how DSM-5 impacts the interview. The sixth chapter, the core of the guide, walks the reader through a complete diagnostic exam that includes questions for each DSM-5 disorder class.
- The book is for beginners learning the format and flow of the diagnostic interview and for seasoned clinicians conducting an interview consistent with DSM-5's revisions. The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5 Diagnostic Exam is a pragmatic and concise resource for diagnosing a person in mental distress while establishing a therapeutic relationship.
- Want more? Check out my new guide to diagnosing and treating children and adolescents using DSM-5 criteria, the DSM-5 Pocket Guide for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, written with pediatrician and psychiatrist Robert J. Hilt.
- A memoir, The Finest Traditions of My Calling: One Physician's Search for the Renewal of Medicine, is also available from Yale UP.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5(TM) Diagnostic Exam
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link