Now in its Sixth Edition, Maternal and Child Health Nursing helps nurses understand wellness and illness as family-centered events. The author, Adele Pillitteri, views maternal-newborn and child health care not as two separate disciplines but as a continuum of knowledge. She presents the content of the two disciplines comprehensively with a holistic approach.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, Vol. 1 & 2
- Basic Nursing: Concepts, Skills & Reasoning
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical)
- Study Guide to Accompany Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family (Pillitteri, Study Guide to accompany Maternal and Child Health Nursing)
- Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 5e
- Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8e (Kee, Pharmacology)
- Pharmacology: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e (Kee, Pharmacology)
- Nursing Now!: Today's Issues, Tomorrows Trends
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.