Now in its Sixth Edition, Maternal and Child Health Nursing helps nurses understand wellness and illness as family-centered events. The author, Adele Pillitteri, views maternal-newborn and child health care not as two separate disciplines but as a continuum of knowledge. She presents the content of the two disciplines comprehensively with a holistic approach.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Basic Nursing: Concepts, Skills & Reasoning
- Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition
- Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Brunner & Sudarth's) () "Vol 1 & Vol 2"
- Study Guide to Accompany Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family (Pillitteri, Study Guide to accompany Maternal and Child Health Nursing)
- Lippincott Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN (Lippioncott's Review For NCLEX-RN)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex- (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
- Study Guide to Accompany Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.