This 6-page chart covers every aspect of the structure of medical terminology and its use in the field.
Chart includes detailed information on:
· foundation of medical words
· the human body
· terminology sets
· five senses
- Compact chart.
- Includes information on the foundation of medical words, the human body, terminology sets, five senses, synonyms and as well as a glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Medical Abbreviations & Acronyms (Quick Study Academic)
- Medical Terminology: The Body (Quick Study Academic)
- Anatomy Terminology (Quick Study Academic)
- Anatomy (Quick Study: Anatomy)
- Medical Math (Laminated Reference Guide; Quick Study Academic)
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, New Edition (c) 2016
- Physiology (Quick Study Academic)
- Medical Terminology: The Best and Most Effective Way to Memorize, Pronounce and Understand Medical Terms: Second Edition
- Medical Coding: ICD-9 & ICD-10-CM: Quick Study Guide (Quick Study Academic)
- Anatomy 2 (Quick Study Academic)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Medical Terminology:The Basics (Quick Study Academic)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.