Product DescriptionAn indispensable review for anyone wanting to meet the mental health needs of their patients! "Memorable Psychopharmacology" uses a conversational tone, catchy mnemonics, visual aids, and practice questions to ensure that you not only learn about psychoactive substances but retain this information far into the future! Written for healthcare providers at all levels, including medical students, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, social workers, and more. Now UPDATED with extra content, including a brand new chapter on drug-drug interactions!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (Medmaster)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Review and Resource Manual, 4th Edition
- Prescriber's Guide: Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology
- Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology: Neuroscientific Basis and Practical Applications
- Psychotherapy for the Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse, Second Edition: A How-To Guide for Evidence-Based Practice
- The Psychiatric Interview
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide: NP Test Review for the Nurse Practitioner Exam
- DSM-5 Insanely Simplified: Unlocking the Spectrums within DSM-5 and ICD-10
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Exam Practice Questions: NP Practice Tests & Exam Review for the Nurse Practitioner Exam
- Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Memorable Psychopharmacology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.