Military surgeons must assume a leadership role in combat casualty care in circumstances that are far less than ideal. This handbook provides much of the information needed to tackle these issues and features state-of-the-art principles and practices of forward trauma surgery as used by military physicians in far flung locations around the globe. Featuring nearly 200 illustrations demonstrating proper techniques, Emergency War Surgery is the most trusted and up-to-date manual offered by the Department of Defense for military medical personnel in the field.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Survival Medicine Handbook: THE essential guide for when medical help is NOT on the way
- The Survival Medicine Handbook: A Guide for When Help is Not on the Way
- U.S. Army First Aid Manual (US Army Survival)
- NEW Mixed Sterile Suture with Threads Needle + Training Accessories (Assorted 12 Pack with 3 Tools) for Suture Pads, Practice Suture Kit; Medical, Nursing, Dental, EMT, Medic and Veterinary Students
- Wilderness Medicine: Beyond First Aid
- Cold Times: How to Prepare for the Mini Ice Age
- 4-0 Sutures Thread with 17 mm Needle (12 Pack) for Suture Training Set, Medical & Nursing Student's Surgical Practice Suture Kit, Training with Suture Pad, First Aid Field Emergency Practice
- Survival Medicine & First Aid: The Leading Prepper's Guide to Survive Medical Emergencies in Tough Survival Situations
- U.S. Armed Forces Nuclear, Biological And Chemical Survival Manual
- Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Emergency War Surgery: The Survivalist's Medical Desk Reference" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.