Military surgeons must assume a leadership role in combat casualty care in circumstances that are far less than ideal. This handbook provides much of the information needed to tackle these issues and features state-of-the-art principles and practices of forward trauma surgery as used by military physicians in far flung locations around the globe. Featuring nearly 200 illustrations demonstrating proper techniques, Emergency War Surgery is the most trusted and up-to-date manual offered by the Department of Defense for military medical personnel in the field.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Survival Medicine Handbook: THE essential guide for when medical help is NOT on the way
- The Survival Medicine Handbook: A Guide for When Help is Not on the Way
- Surgical Knots and Suturing Techniques
- Where There Is No Doctor: A Village Health Care Handbook, Revised Edition
- North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal, 2 Count
- Emergency Survival Mylar Thermal Sleeping Bag - 3 FT x 7 FT 36"x84", 2 Sleeping Bags in One Box, Each Sleeping Bag in One Carry Bag
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- Edible Wild Plants: Eastern/Central North America (Peterson Field Guides)
- Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
- TITAN Two-Sided Emergency Mylar Survival Blankets, 5-Pack | Forest Camo (27-000003)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Emergency War Surgery: The Survivalist's Medical Desk Reference" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.