Product DescriptionPublisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitles included with the product.
Targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK delivers what you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Drawing on Dr. Fischer’s 20+ years of experience in the USMLE arena, this edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
- The Fischer Method includes disease topics presented in exam-style format:
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the treatment?
- Logical approach that makes patient care easy to remember
- Hundreds of color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- New biostatistics chapter and dozens of new infectious disease topics
- Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
- USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 5e
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition
- Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK
- USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: 5-Book Set (USMLE Prep)
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.