Based on the gold standard procedures and protocols developed at Boston IVF, this new edition of a bestselling text continues to provide a structured approach to treating the infertile couple that can be of benefit to the gynecologist, reproductive endocrinologist, and reproductive medicine nurse alike. Both clinical and laboratory techniques are included, with material on preconception care. New to this edition are chapters on fertility care for the LGBT community, endometriosis, elective egg freezing, and effective nursing.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Handbook for Clinicians
- Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery: A Practical Guide
- Ovulation Induction and Controlled Ovarian Stimulation: A Practical Guide
- Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition
- Ultrasonography in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
- Comprehensive Gynecology
- Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
- Te Linde's Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery
- Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Boston IVF Handbook of Infertility: A Practical Guide for Practitioners Who Care for Infertile Couples, Fourth Edition (Reproductive Medicine and Assisted Reproductive Techniques)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.