This extensive title, which combines scientific principles with up-to-date clinical procedures, has been thoroughly updated for the fourteenth edition. You’ll find in-depth material on the biology and pathophysiology of lymphomas, leukemias, platelet destruction, and other hematological disorders as well as the procedures for diagnosing and treating them.
- Combines the biology and pathophysiology of hematology as well as the diagnosis and treatment of commonly encountered hematological disorders in one volume.
- Access the latest knowledge in genetics and genomics
- eBook features 300 online self-assessment questions for reviewing material and preparing for Board exams.
- Packed with more than 1,500 tables and figures.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Hematology Atlas
- Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice
- Digestive System Tumours (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
- Rubin's Pathology: Mechanisms of Human Disease
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- Breast Tumours (Medicine)
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- WHO Classification of Skin Tumours (Medicine)
*If this is not the "Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 15, 2022 13:04 +08.