West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology: The Essentials offers accessible explanations of disease processes that affect the respiratory system. This best-selling companion to West’s Respiratory Physiology, Tenth Edition, has served generations of students. Dr. John B. West, together with new co-author Dr. Andrew M. Luks, presents the vital knowledge you need in a concise, straightforward manner that’s easy to understand.
- Learn the very latest on COPD, asthma, restrictive lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and much more.
- See how pathophysiology applies to clinical practice with clinical vignettes in every chapter, followed by multiple-choice questions and answers to test your comprehension.
- Visualize concepts vividly with the aid of new radiographs, CT images, and color photomicrographs.
- Study with ease through abundant chapter outlines, Key Concepts boxes, bulleted review sections, and other helpful summaries.
- Prepare for exams with 75 multiple-choice review questions, accompanied by answers and explanations, inside the book as well as in an Interactive Question Bank online.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- West's Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
- Renal Pathophysiology (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Pathophysiology of Heart Disease: A Collaborative Project of Medical Students and Faculty
- Physiology, 6e
- Medical Physiology, 3e
- Cardiovascular Physiology 8/E (Lange Medical Books)
- Chemistry and Physics for Nurse Anesthesia, Third Edition: A Student-Centered Approach
- Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests
- Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide, Third Edition (Lange Medical Books)
- Professional Study and Resource Guide for the CRNA
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "West's Pulmonary Pathophysiology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.