Product DescriptionDesigned to help students develop the professional entry-level competencies they need for certification and career success, this Sixth edition of Clinical Hematology strengthens the pedagogy that set the quality benchmark for hematology and includes the current, competency-based content needed by MLT and MLS students.
In addition to state-of-the-art content, many, fully developed case studies with critical thinking discussion questions, and a strong emphasis on emerging molecular diagnostics and genomic medicine, the 6th edition encompasses the professional knowledge guidelines recommended by ASCLS Entry Level and Professional Body of Knowledge competencies in hematology, hemostasis and coagulation, and molecular applications.
Throughout the text, a logical eight-part organization, clear explanations, and multiple learning tools help students master the theory underlying clinical hematology and the procedures used to diagnose and treat disorders of the blood and bone marrow.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations
- Clinical Hematology Atlas
- Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology
- Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Basic Clinical Laboratory Techniques
- Basic & Applied Concepts of Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices
- Clinical Laboratory Chemistry (2nd Edition) (Pearson Clinical Laboratory Science Series)
*If this is not the "Clinical Hematology: Theory & Procedures" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 8, 2022 21:02 +08.