Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult, 4th Edition , provides quick access to the essential information needed to evaluate a patient on a subspecialty consult service. This edition offers state-of-the-art content, including coverage of new anti-cancer drugs and new biomarkers and therapeutic targets. Ideal for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on hematology and oncology subspecialty services, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
- Thoroughly revised to include new standards in the treatment of malignancies and hematologic disorders, mechanisms of action of new therapeutic agents, and the current use of molecular prognostic factors.
- A new chapter on immunotherapy reviews approved and potentially approved new therapies that help you improve clinical outcomes for your patients.
- A reorganized, consistent format throughout ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas of hematology and oncology.
- Symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in daily practice are presented in a quick-reference bulleted format. Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by fellows and junior faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS WILKINS
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Harrison's Hematology and Oncology, 3E (Harrison's Specialty)
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology
- Washington Manual Infectious Disease Subspecialty Consult (Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult)
- Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A (Book + Free App)
- The Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult (The Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult Series)
- Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2019
- Washington Manual Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult (Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult)
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
*If this is not the "The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 6, 2022 03:02 +08.