Prepare for the nephrology boards with confidence! This comprehensive review book proportionally covers all topics listed in the American Board of Internal Medicine blueprint for the Nephrology Board, preparing you for success on the certification and recertification exam. The only review book of its kind, Nephrology and Hypertension Board Review features a concise outline format, line drawings, and tables that promote high-yield studying and effective retention of complex material. It’s a must-have resource for mastering the wide knowledge base needed for nephrology board prep and clinical practice.
- Closely reflects the ABIM blueprint outlined for the Nephrology Certifying Exam.
- Numerous illustrations, tables, graphs provide visual reinforcement and simplify retention of complex information.
- Concise outline format covers the wide range of what you need to know in an easily digestible format.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification
- Pocket Nephrology (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Clinical Physiology of Acid-Base and Electrolyte Disorders (Clinical Physiology of Acid Base & Electrolyte Disorders)
- Handbook of Peritoneal Dialysis: Second Edition
- Handbook of Kidney Transplantation
- Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology
- Nephrology Secrets
- Handbook of Dialysis
- Absolute Nephrology Review: An Essential Q & A Study Guide
- National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases
*If this is not the "Nephrology and Hypertension Board Review" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 30, 2022 14:37 +08.