This atlas serves as a basic introduction to breast MRI. Organized by case, it emphasizes pertinent breast MRI findings and common indications for breast MRI. Topics include breast MRI basics, benign findings, breast malignancy, high-risk conditions, interesting cases, and breast implants. Brief teaching points accompany each case and highlight the importance of the findings. Breast MRI Teaching Atlas is an ideal resource for diagnostic radiologists, residents, fellows, and clinicians involved in the care of breast cancer patients, including surgeons, oncologists, and obstetricians/gynecologists.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diagnostic Imaging: Breast
- Breast Imaging: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Making the Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Breast Imaging: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Clinical Breast Imaging: The Essentials (Essentials Series)
- Atlas of Breast Tomosynthesis: Imaging Findings and Image-Guided Interventions
- Abbreviated MRI of the Breast: A Practical Guide
- Breast MRI: Diagnosis and Intervention
- Breast MRI: A Case-Based Approach
- Breast Imaging: Expert Radiology Series
- Breast Tomosynthesis
*If this is not the "Breast MRI Teaching Atlas" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 24, 2022 05:35 +08.