Recipient of the 2017 Most Promising New Textbook Award from the Textbook & Academic Authors Association (TAA)
Chronologically organized, Lifespan Development: Lives in Context offers a unique perspective on the field by focusing on the importance of context―examining how the places, sociocultural environments, and ways in which we are raised influence who we become and how we grow and change. Author Tara L. Kuther integrates cutting-edge and classic research throughout the text to present a unified story of developmental science and its applications to everyday life. Robust pedagogy, student-friendly writing, and an inviting design enhance this exciting and inclusive exploration of the ways in which context informs our understanding of the lifespan.
- Sage Pubns
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- General, Organic and Biochemistry
- Theories of Development: Concepts and Applications: Concepts and Applications
- Generalist Case Management: A Method of Human Service Delivery
- Empowerment Series: Social Welfare Policy and Social Programs, Updated (MindTap Course List)
- Infant and Toddler Development and Responsive Program Planning: A Relationship-Based Approach (4th Edition)
- Social Groups in Action and Interaction
- Essentials of Statistics (6th Edition)
- The Science of Nutrition (4th Edition)
- Managing Human Behavior in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- Microbiology Fundamentals: A Clinical Approach - Standalone book
*If this is not the "Lifespan Development: Lives in Context" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 9, 2022 22:26 +08.