Now in its 4th Edition, this bestselling volume in the popular Requisites series, by Drs. Rohini Nadgir and David M. Yousem, thoroughly covers the extensive field of neuroradiology in an efficient and practical manner. Ideal for both clinical practice and ABR exam study, it presents everything you need to know about diagnostic imaging of the most commonly encountered neurological conditions. The authors address the conceptual, technical, and interpretive core knowledge needed for imaging the brain, spine, and head and neck, and discuss all the latest imaging modalities used, including diffusion weighted imaging, perfusion imaging, MR and CT angiography, and MR spectroscopy.
- Features 1,200 high-quality images throughout.
- Makes it easy to locate any topic of interest thanks to a logical organization by diseases and locations.
- Summarizes differential diagnoses in quick reference tables to reinforce important characteristics of diseases and aid in interpretation.
- Focuses on essentials to pass the boards and the Certificate of Added Qualification exam.
- Contains 50% new, updated, or improved illustrations.
- Covers new techniques such as diffusion tensor imaging tractography to identify white matter tracts.
- Offers new understandings of demyelination diseases such as neuromyelitis optica (NMO), reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS), immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS), and IgG4 related inflammatory disease.
- Provides updated World Health Organization classification of brain tumors and the recent American Joint Commission on Cancer TNM staging of head and neck cancers.
- Elsevier Science Health Science
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Radiologic Physics - War Machine
- Emergency Radiology: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Crack the Core Exam - Volume 1
- Crack the Core Exam - Volume 2 (Crack Crack the Core Exam)
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging
- Fundamentals of Body CT (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Neuroradiology: A Core Review
- Ultrasound: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Imaging (Fundamentals of Radiology)
*If this is not the "Neuroradiology: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 3, 2022 04:38 +08.