The Guyton and Hall Physiology Review is the ideal way to prepare for class exams as well as the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1. More than 1,000 board-style questions and answers allow you to test your knowledge of the most essential, need-to-know concepts in physiology.
- Includes thorough reviews of all major body systems, with an emphasis on system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology.
- Designed as a companion to the 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, highlighting essential key concepts and featuring direct page references to specific questions.
- Provides essential information needed to prepare for the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes the full text plus an interactive assessment section.
- Elsevier Saunders
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)
- Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)
- Physiology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14/E
- Physiology Cases and Problems (Board Review Series)
- BRS Physiology (Board Review Series)
- Gray's Anatomy Review: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e
- Cardiovascular Physiology 8/E (Lange Medical Books)
- Vanders Renal Physiology, Eighth Edition (Lange Medical Books)
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4e (Robbins Pathology)
- Clinical Anesthesia, 8e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 3e (Guyton Physiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.