All of the essential information you need from the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook – right in your pocket! Dr. John E. Hall’s Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13th Edition, reflects the structure and content of the larger text, helping you recall and easily review the most essential, need-to-know concepts in physiology.
- Efficiently review key concepts thanks to a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Carry the same authoritative, useful knowledge that readers of Guyton have come to trust – right in your pocket.
- Easily locate more in-depth discussions inside the parent text with abundant cross-references and a parallel chapter organization.
- New science from the 13th edition of the text keeps you up to date.
- eBook version included! For the first time, you can access the entire book online or offline across all devices with the Student Consult eBook!
Delivers the salient points from the parent text in a manner that is ideal for rapid comprehension of the core concepts in Physiology
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 3e (Guyton Physiology)
- Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)
- Guide to the Dissection of the Dog
- Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Wheater's Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas, 6e (FUNCTIONAL HISTOLOGY (WHEATER'S))
- Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review,11th Edition (Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination & Board Review)
- Essential Clinical Procedures: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
- Schaechter's Mechanisms of Microbial Disease
- Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.