All of the essential information you need from the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook – right in your pocket! Dr. John E. Hall’s Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13th Edition, reflects the structure and content of the larger text, helping you recall and easily review the most essential, need-to-know concepts in physiology.
- Efficiently review key concepts thanks to a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Carry the same authoritative, useful knowledge that readers of Guyton have come to trust – right in your pocket.
- Easily locate more in-depth discussions inside the parent text with abundant cross-references and a parallel chapter organization.
- New science from the 13th edition of the text keeps you up to date.
- eBook version included! For the first time, you can access the entire book online or offline across all devices with the Student Consult eBook!
Delivers the salient points from the parent text in a manner that is ideal for rapid comprehension of the core concepts in Physiology
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 3e (Guyton Physiology)
- Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)
- Wheater's Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas, 6e (FUNCTIONAL HISTOLOGY (WHEATER'S))
- Essential Clinical Procedures: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4e (Robbins Pathology)
- Gray's Anatomy Review: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th edition (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Huszar's ECG and 12-Lead Interpretation, 5e
- BRS Physiology (Board Review Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.