The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title's long tradition as the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Larger font size emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values on the inside back cover.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes the complete text, interactive figures, references, plus 50 self-assessment questions and more than a dozen animations.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Stoelting's Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
- Nurse Anesthesia, 5e (Nagelhout, Nurse Anesthesia)
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 3e (Guyton Physiology)
- Designing Clinical Research
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Basic Biostatistics: Statistics for Public Health Practice
- Thompson & Thompson Genetics in Medicine, 8e (Thompson and Thompson Genetics in Medicine)
- Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry (Lieberman, Marks's Basic Medical Biochemistry)
- Clinical Anesthesia, 7e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
- Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.