The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title's long tradition as the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Larger font size emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values on the inside back cover.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes the complete text, interactive figures, references, plus 50 self-assessment questions and more than a dozen animations.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 3e (Guyton Physiology)
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
- Nurse Anesthesia, 6e
- Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach
- Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Clinical Anesthesia, 8e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
- Stoelting's Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
- Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult Online Access, 3e
- Guide to the Dissection of the Dog
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.